This is an interactive fun event designed to encourage locals and visitors to try new restaurants in Asheville. It’s also an opportunity for restaurants to show off their cuisine and Chef’s talent! During this delicious three day event customers will be rewarded for visiting as many restaurants as they can through raffle prizes.
NEW THIS YEAR – Biltmore Wine Plates
- Find Small Plates paired with Biltmore Wines on some crawl menus
- Each Biltmore Wine plate will be served with a token
- Fill in your contact information on the back of each token
- Purchase three or more tokens to be eligible for a special prize drawing
- Turn in all tokens at any restaurant participating in the Crawl when you’re done crawling
- Winners will be notified by email
How the Asheville Small Plate Crawl Works
- Crawlers print the AIRpass from the Small Plate Crawl Website and bring it with them on the crawl.
- Crawlers travel from restaurant to restaurant, purchasing plates over the three day event. Price of plates are from $3 to $8.
- If ANYONE in a group purchases a plate, EVERYONE in the group gets AIRpass validated.
- PRIZES – Those wishing to enter the prize drawings will present an AIRpass for validation when paying at each restaurant. AIRpasses must be validated at 5 or more restaurants to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- Include a restaurant outside of Asheville’s downtown core in the “5 or more” to double your prize winning chances (AIRpass entered into drawing twice!) Qualifying restaurants will be indicated on the AIRpass.
- Crawlers leave their AIRpass at the last restaurant they visit during the crawl.
- Each qualifying AIRpass is entered into a drawing. Winners are notified by email, Gift Certificates for prizes are mailed.